AK in Japan!

A collection of Aaron's thoughts, musings, reflections and pics while living and working in Japan. It will serve both as a personal journal, and as a vehicle for sharing with those who are interested... enjoy!

Monday, September 25, 2006



Since it was our school sports day on Sunday we had the day off today. I went exploring in the mountains in search of some swimmin' holes and an elusive riverside onsen. Mission accomplished on both goals- even ol' G-Dubya would be proud. Also, in search of the onsen I unknowingly took the wrong path (signs are written in Kanji, and that is still way outta my league) and came across this nifty waterfall. It felt good to find a little slice of Oregon for me to traipse about in :) It was a beautiful mile and a half hike up to this onsen, and this "rotemburo" (outside) riverside kind is my favorite. Jumping to and fro hot to cold sure makes you feel alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Phillips said...

Hey man,

Nice pictures! We sure can't find any of that here in the city. I hope we can venture out and see something like that when Laura and I come to visit on the 20th! Looking forward to it...

cheers!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks Jared, Al, Misheru and Chris! Jared welcome back to the motherland, my friend. Al, get here soon! Chris, I'll see you soon. And Misheru, Soy de Ustados Unidos. Comprende?

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home