AK in Japan!

A collection of Aaron's thoughts, musings, reflections and pics while living and working in Japan. It will serve both as a personal journal, and as a vehicle for sharing with those who are interested... enjoy!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006



Here's a picture from the welcome party of some of my co-workers. From left to right, is Yoshihara-sensei, Nishikawa-sensei, Michiko-sensei, and Muto-sensei. Yoshihara-sensei's hockey team got first place in all of Japan this year! It was a huge honor for the school in this small town. Nishikawa-sensei has good English and we talk every now and then. He's a funny guy and he coaches the basketball club. He's a good coach! Michiko-sensei is so nice. She is always helping me out and explaining things to me. She teaches Japanese, and has been giving me some tips about the language and culture. Muto-sensei is one of the art teachers. I'm learning that she has good English, too! She always makes me feel good when by saying hi to me each morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home