AK in Japan!

A collection of Aaron's thoughts, musings, reflections and pics while living and working in Japan. It will serve both as a personal journal, and as a vehicle for sharing with those who are interested... enjoy!

Monday, December 04, 2006


Sorry it’s been so long everybody! As you can see, I grew my hair out a bit. For the past few weeks I’ve been incredibly busy. I have judo on Mondays and Fridays, and on Wednesdays I play hoops. For the last month I’ve been teaching an adult English course on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9 PM and that has taken a lot of preparation. These classes end this week. I think I’m going to quit judo because the lang barrier is making it too difficult to learn, and I found a gym not too far away that will get me in better shape. I feel bad quitting, but alas, I need get back in to shape to feel healthy and the gym will help me accomplish that better. As a result of me quitting judo and the eikaiwa (adult English) class ending, I will have time once again to update my blog. With that said, let’s get started!

1 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

I love the new do! You have the prettiest hair!!
Mom

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home