AK in Japan!

A collection of Aaron's thoughts, musings, reflections and pics while living and working in Japan. It will serve both as a personal journal, and as a vehicle for sharing with those who are interested... enjoy!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Sorry for the Delay…!
Let’s see… where did I leave off. Ahh yes, Tokyo. First let me explain that I have so wanted to update this blog on a daily basis, but alas, I must inform you that it took over a month to get the internet set up at my house in Ichihasama. This was a source of frustration in the fact that my colleague, whose town is even further out in the countryside than mine had her internet set up in a week. The delay, it seems, was because the internet had not been set up at my house before, and because my supervisor and I were thinking that the process was underway when in fact a second call to the phone company was needed to confirm the order. Anyway… I am just thankful that I now have internet access from home (and wireless to boot!)! (rice pic 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home